NOT Caroline
So, this past weekend I was in sunny Las Vegas, NV for the bachelor party of one Stephen J. Gongola, Jr, and it was everything my bachelor party was not (note: my bachelor party happened to have been perfect.. for me. Steve's couldn't have been more appropriate for HIM).



As part of the festivites, we decided it would be a great idea to go to a shooting range and try our luck with automatic weapons and a .50 caliber handgun (the Desert Eagle). Below find some YouTube videos of that experience. The first one is all slow-mo footage from our camera, the second all full-speed. And yes, that's Hutch with an automatic weapon.

Totally sick.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. It was a good time! I totally should have argued that call on the 11 for roulette!!! Oh well...

Granny Smith likes the sky but hates clouds!

posted at 9:29 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

No, she doesn't.

posted at 10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home