Sunday Update.

So, first of all, I added a bunch more pictures to the "Caroline March 08" picasa folder, so feel free to check those out (click that link).

Otherwise... Caroline has been stuffed up most of the week, and I had her alone on Wednesday evening (Dana was on call Wednesday and Thursday with about 10 kids in the hospital, so she was really all mine the whole time). She was on her playmat playing with the monkey or elephant or something and I decided to perform the age-old parent "wet diaper test" (aka, sniffing her diaper). All clear! So as I raised my head to look at her, she sneezed a big ol goober right in my face. Like she had been saving it up, there was so much.

About 20 hours later I started a sneezing fit at work, and proceeded to stay home Friday and lie around miserable all day Saturday. To be perfectly honest, I can't wait to finish this post so I can take a shower.

Otherwise, not much else going on. We paid our taxes, which weren't quite as bad as we were expecting (thank the gods) and are totally stoked for BSG to start up again next Friday. Realizing that even pushed us to watch Razor finally, which has been sitting on our Tivo since four days after Caroline was born (and right now, I'm transcoding a program that's been on Tivo since OCTOBER for Dana's brother's birthday (since I'm confident he doesn't check this too often, I'll tell you - it's an episode of NOVA that made us think of him as soon as we heard the title.

Yes, we Tivo NOVA and sniff baby diapers.

We are old.

This coming week will be crazy busy for me, as the following week is my first week of "Spring Break" (basically, two weeks off we're required to take at half pay - all in all, not bad). I'm going to use it to crank out some progress on the house (finally).

OK, gonna add a picture up top and run. Talk to you all later!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait until you add a few more kids to the mix...then you will feel REALLY old!!! :)

posted at 5:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable pics!

sucks you got sick - cool that you get a spring break! I need one!

posted at 8:53 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

I'm slacking... i call you soon!

posted at 7:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anybody home?

posted at 11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home