Baptism
So we had an absolute blast this past weekend with both sets of grandparents, Lauren, and even Mark's uncle and aunt from Denver. Caroline was fantastic for her baptism--never crying, even gave the priest a big ol' smile at one point when he stuck his face in hers. But most of the time she just yawned through the ceremony like the good Catholic she is. We officially got the debil out of her. Whew.

Mark's parents left today to head back to Chicago, and Lauren is on her way to New Zealand as we speak. Man, we're going to miss that kid. My parents drove back to Denver yesterday afternoon to catch their flight back to Fargo. It was just such a great weekend.

There are a few new pictures up on Picasaweb--I thought I had taken more with our camera, but I guess not. I know there are some awesome ones on our video camera, especially of Caroline and my dad, hopefully we'll get those up soon. I must have been taking a lot of pictures with other peoples' cameras I guess. Feel free to share!

I had such a crazy day today. Started with a 7 am meeting, full day, and had to lifeflight a kid to Denver. I was supposed to have a soccer game tonight, but I was just so drained I couldn't do it. Bidness meeting tomorrow night, super busy Thursday, back on call on Friday. I need to go to bed so bad. Maybe Mark can fill in a few more details. Mama's gots to gets to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Here's the album so far. I'll do my best to update it with the other pictures we have tonight.

posted at 8:27 AM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

SO cute!!! I love her blowing raspberries...did she stick her tongue out at the priest too? and it looks like her hair is really starting to come in.

posted at 12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home