DADDY POST!
Yes, I finally got out from that huge rock that had been trapping me and am actually blogging! Wonder of wonders!

We just got back from the fourth of July parade and I decided I would put together a little video for my post. But it's still being pulled off the camera, so it's gonna take a while.

Later today we have a party to attend, but we'll be skipping out early since the baby goes to sleep so early (well, relatively).

We should have a great view of the fireworks from our deck this year, since our neighbor lost his enormous lodgepole pines to the pine beetle epidemic. A shame, kind of, because they provided great shade but now we have a great view of the mountain where the fireworks will be. Now that I think about it, I might wait for that footage to put this 4th video together.

Tomorrow morning as soon as D gets back from the hospital I'm driving to Home Despot, then we have ANOTHER party at 3ish. (Happy Birthday, Gina!).

Later folks!

Oh, also: we rode bikes to the parade today, and I got a new bracket to get Caroline's new trailer on my fixie. Which is very difficult. Keep pulling her (I picked her up from daycare in the trailer yesterday) and I'll get back in shape in no time flat!

Happy Fourth, everyone!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet - need a daddy daughter pic with the trailer! You put it on your fixie? Or are gears a must with the trailer?

posted at 10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home