Randoms
So this post is cutting into my nap time, so I'm going to make it relatively short. Here are my random musings over the past few weeks.

I CAN'T WAIT for the VP debate tomorrow. SP is scary, and I'm fairly convinced I understand foreign policy more than she does. Not to mention I grew up RIGHT NEXT TO CANADA.

I'm so happy Dave and Keri are married--we had such a blast at their wedding last month. Their kids are going to be hilarious.

Seriously, my kid is adorable. She likes to dance when she hears the 5 second musical interludes between stories on NPR, which is the cutest thing you've ever seen. Ever.

I hate canker sores.

Work is very busy.

A lot of moms out there really need to chill out. Your kid is awesome. Don't sweat the small stuff.

I'm happy wearing sweaters again.

I'm probably going to need a scope on my knee soon. If Mark doesn't knock me up first.

I like being a small business owner.

Financial stuff confuses me.

My dad is doing great, started chemo, already ignoring instructions. God bless him--I love that guy.

At the end of a long work day, I have a very hard time listening.

I've had a nasty cold the past few days, and Mark has really stepped it up so that I can get more rest. Marrying well is the smartest move I have ever made. Bonus points for the fact I love him, too. :)

I am so lucky that Caroline has TWO sets of grandparents who love her so much.

Being a parent is so fantastic. Except when your kid likes to whine at 5:30 in the morning until you get up. Good thing for coffee.

Caroline sits just like Mark does. And for the record, Jim sits that way too.

I find it hilarious that I now consider "sleeping in" to be getting up at 7:30.

I don't mind doing laundry.

We're going to get a ridiculous large tv within the month, and I'm really looking forward to playing the video game Mark gave me for my birthday on it.

Wii Fit is an ingenious idea. And fun.

Plane tickets are really expensive.

We already have our Halloween costumes, and this is the first Halloween I'm actually looking forward to, instead of dreading and wondering what the hell are we going to be?

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition usually makes me teary.

Sarah Silverman says all the things I wish I had the cajones to say.

OK, naptime.

2 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

I'm glad you don't have cajones, hon.

posted at 5:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh.. can't wait to see the costumes! Is it a "family" costume?

Yea - plane tickets are WAY too expensive... it is going to cost us more to get to Miami then Ecuador in December!!

posted at 12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home