Baby's in the Tank for Obama!
I cried tears of joy last night. Did you?

Amazing. Historic. As one CNN commentator last night said "America's finally grown up". My comment today: "seriously Homes, don't eff this up".

(I don't think he will.)

If you need a good dose of liberal political blogging, and the funnest blog comments EVAR, check out: www.wonkette.com

Let me leave you with this thought, courtesy of my personal political genius, my hubbin':

Can you imagine telling Cubs fans in 1908 that the U.S. would see a black president before the Cubs would win another World Series? They'd think you were completely insane!

Amen.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA as soon as I read "in the tank" I thought of Wonkette. Go, HOPEY!

posted at 10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopey '08!

posted at 12:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the happiest nights in recent memory!! Many a tear was shed! :)

posted at 5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home