Updates, etc.
So after not having to snowblow for the LAST TWO DAYS, I'm feeling well rested and finally a little relaxed (sorry for the woe-is-me stress post last time around).

Yesterday, went to the dentist and got a thumbs up (yay), and they removed a kind of permanent retainer that has been glued to my lower teeth for probably about 15 years, that some old dentist had clearly forgotten about and my dentists since didn't want to mess with.

After the dentist, I took a drive out to Hayden to check out the property that we bought (with Dana's business partners) to see how the remodel is going (they're opening a satellite clinic to better serve the surrounding areas). It's looking really good.

The space is a building from 1914 that had been a deli, so needless to say, a lot of work had to be done to get it turned into a medical office. I unfortunately didn't take any pictures, maybe I'll try to get out there again soon. Anyway, they're due to open in March(?), which is pretty exciting. Right now Dana drives out to neighboring Craig, CO (also known as CRAIG, AMERICA) where they rent space, so having their own space about 20 minutes closer to Steamboat will be a welcome change for everyone. Except, well, the patients in Craig, I suppose. But it's better than their having to drive to Steamboat!

Anyway, not much else to report on. The treadmill is still getting used(!!), but I need to work out a schedule so I get on more often during the week.

Oh, and Caroline is walking. I took a short, crappy video because my parents NEEDED to see it - I'll try to get better stuff up soon. I don't have a video of her saying "NO" yet. But that should be easy enough to make happen, unfortunately.





That's it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mark...about time!

Nice song. Who is that singing?


POP POP

posted at 9:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home