Gettin organized
So with all the posting about brewing and the Sketchup work I've been doing lately it probably seems like I've got my act together, but in truth work is driving me nuts, there are constantly things we have to do for the new house, we're trying to plan a (St. Patty's Day) party, have a bunch of gifts for newborns to send out, we're trying to get healthy... I'm a bit overwhelmed.

But it's not so bad. I made an effort this morning to list out everything I've got to do (I have lists all over my office, it's really rather ridiculous) and things are getting knocked out one by one.

Anyway, the reason there haven't been any updates is because of the above. Dana is off today so maybe I can convince her to blog as well.

Special shout-out to the Hanley family's latest addition, Mia. She's a real cutie, guys - congratulations. (Mia is short for Markina, isn't it?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

yea, figured as much. Always more fun to play with new software than it is to get work done! :)

At least you ARE getting stuff checked off your lists!

posted at 12:39 PM

 
Blogger JK said...

Although Markina is an awesome name, we decided to shorten it a bit.

My word verification is poozpd, very close to poop. In case you didn't know, babies poop alot!

Thanks for the congrats, it's been crazy!

posted at 1:31 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'M COMMENTING!

posted at 1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home