A Year of Blogging in Review, Jan - April 2005

Since it's miserable outside and I'm exhausted from our 2:00am PACIFIC (4am Houston time) bedtime last night, but have had too much coffee to get some sleep, I decided to take a look back on this year and bring you all along with me...


----------


January 2005
First entry of the year. Wow. I don't even remember writing this. But I guess it was a year ago. But that's some funny stuff there.

Bike to work in the snow. Funny. Other places have snow this time of year?

And of course, who can forget the Evil Apartment? Some day, I hope to be able to.


----------


February 2005
Started the month out in Park City, UT on vacation (picture at right). For the shortest month of the year, a whole lot sure happened!

Google Maps is born. Oh, to have known then just how cool it would become in a short, short year.

My first moblogging experiment. This was a picture I took at my desk. In Chicago. Yeah, I once lived in Chicago.

And shortly thereafter, moblogging from Ireland, where we went for a wedding at the end of the month.


----------


March 2005
Aahh, Katamari.

I got in trouble for this wedding countdown post... And I'll probably get in trouble for mentioning it again. (but I made up for it with this post)

Looking foward to moving to Houston... Followed by an entry where I really am looking forward to moving...

...wow. Lots of stuff in March. And to finish off this first recap entry, let's head to


----------


April 2005
Well, how else to start off this month than with an April Fools' prank?

Opening day Cubbies rout of the DBacks does not, sadly, prove predictive of their season.

Wedding budget woes..


Hahahhaahahhaha
. (sniffle)


----------


...and in case you hadn't figured it out yet, the plan is to do two more of these entries (four months per entry, 12 months/year... math is fun).

Hopefully this is a little less self-indulgent than it currently seems to me, and provides you all some entertainment leading up to (and no doubt, beyond) the new year.

Now: naptime! (actually, it's lunchtime. Sigh. Time zone changes + no sleep = weird schedules).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home